Introduction the vacuum loader device
Vacuum loader consists of the following parts:
- Tensioner Device of Vacuum Loader
- Suction Engine
- Vacuum Tank
- Control system
Tensioner Device of Vacuum Loader
Tensioner device of vacuum loader is mounted on all the above components, and it will be selected in two procedures:
A) Vacuum loader can be mounted and run on a variety of suitable trailers.
In this procedure, we will need a tractor or a driving truck to move.
B) It is also possible to mount the machine on different types of trucks available in the market according to their capacity.
The Vacuum Loader Suction Engine is a turbo vacuum engine. The design and construction of this working- air engine is exclusively made by the engineers of Nab Andish Sanat Asar Company.
One of the main features of the turbo vacuum loader is that there is no need for a filter in the suction part of the machine, and it means that if any dust or object enters to the engine, there will be no problems in the operation of the machine.
It should be noted that a filter package is used to prevent from the material dust exit.
Industrial vaccum tank
- The vaccum tank is made in different sizes according to the customer’s needs, which has a door for evacuation at its backward.
- This tank is equipped with a level of sensor so that if the level of the material exceeds specified limit, the suction engine will be cut off automatically.
- To empty the tank, first open the back door, then by the hydraulic system, the tank is bowed to 55 degrees and is emptied.
The vacuum loader control system includes an electrical panel and a steering device that performs the following operations:
- Turn on and Turn off the Vacuum Loader Engine
- Control of the Filteres Cleaning System
- Tank Material Level Control
- Observing the working pressure of the pump
- Bilingual Touch Screen
- Display System of System Errors
Turbo vacuum loaders have the ability to collect solids material in various sizes, powders and liquids.
In order to evacuate and clean the silos, due to the high amount of accumulation of raw materials or cement in the silos of cement factories and other industries, the company is able to clean the above materials mechanically in the shortest possible time and minimal risks to labour force.
These types of vacuum loaders have the ability to collect all types of solids and liquids at long distances and even from great heights and depths, some of them are mentioned following:
- Collection and suction of depoted materials from production line wastes.
- Suction of waste from the deepest places and lower floors.
- Ability to transfer material from one place to another place.
- Cleaning materials from inaccessible places of the user
- Possibility of packing materials collected in big bags and barrels
- Discharge of catalysts types
Also, vaccum loaders can discharge sensitive and dangerous substances which are mentioned the following :
- Fuels and Oils Substances
- Toxic and Corrosive Substances
- Radioactive and Chemical Substances
- Sludge of petroleum, non-petroleum tanks and etc.
If you do not have the opportunity to read this content, you can download the video for introducing the machine and watch it at the first opportunity.